I wish someone would randomly tell me little facts about myself. Not ones that I have already told them but ones they have picked up by themselves because they care enough to notice the little things I do.
(Source: riseafterfalling, via pizza)
For your faults and imperfections
that still make you beautiful in my eyes;
For your daybreak eyes and nightfall smiles;
For your bruised heart that continues to beat
and give love even when it has suffered too much already;
For your crudeness and bitterness; at the same time,
for your timidity and geniality;
For your rough hands, chapped lips,
messy hair, and weary shoulders;
For your attentiveness and sometimes lack of it;
For your incandescent hues and ethereal warmth;
For your past you long to bury and
your future you wish to attain;
For who you are right now;
Despite my fear of drowning,
you are the uncharted waters I yearn to swim in.
I want to unearth your hidden passions and shadowed follies.
I want to unravel your pages,
tracing where your heart first shattered,
reading how you lost and found,
pinpointing when you fell twenty feet below,
and memorizing why your eyes get sad.
I want to see how your lips curve into a smile,
how your hands cup a handful of lilies,
how your eyes crinkle with laughter,
and how your arms carry your favorite books.
I want to learn you.
I want to love you.
I want to make you realize how beautiful you are to me.
Despite your fear of unworthiness,
you are my sky, my lighthouse,
my road map, and my home.
1. I want you as you are. Every scar, every pound, every last beauty mark you call defects. They are a part of you and therefore, a part of me.
2. I want you to stay an individual. If you want space, I’ll move stars and planets to give you what you need.
3. You matter to me; you mean something to everyone around you.
4. Hold my hand.
5. I want to build dreams with you. I want to talk ideas and aspirations, I want to draw the sky and fill it with the colours of your personality. We’ll paint the world around us together.
6. Kiss me like it’s our last.
7. I will be there for you until you don’t need me anymore, always.
"Write scripts on her collarbone. They are forever."